Sunday, December 9, 2012

Legend of Zelda Nail Art Tutorial

Here's a design that I did for Nails By Niqua Video Game Nail Art Contest
I also did a tutorial for this design. The tutorial is strongly lacking quality but it's better than nothing :)



This design was done on acrylic nails. I think the nails are pretty good considering my two day experience in acrylic nails. I was really afraid of acrylic nails, but I got over it. Now I really like doing them. The only thing I hate is gluing the tips to the nail. I can't stand nail glue. I hatehatehatehate it. anyway here is a brief written tutorial of how to do acrylic nails my stile.
  1. Make sure your nails are clean.
  2. Buff your nails.
  3. Apply primer to your nails.
  4. Find the right size tip for your nail.
  5. Find glue to stick the tip to your nails.
  6. Realize that your only glue is about a year old, and has turned into thick sticky mass.
  7. Try to apply the "glue" to your nails.
  8. Glue the tip to your nails, press the tip to the nail until it has dried.
  9. While the glue dries, accidentally glue the nail buffer to the table and a nail art brush to the keyboard.
  10. Groan.
  11. Dip a acrylic brush to acrylic liquid and then to acrylic powder.
  12. Apply the acrylic to your nail.
  13. Wait for it to dry.
  14. Use alcohol to unstick your fingers from the brush and your hair from the wall.
  15. repeat for all 10 nails.
As you probably can guess this isn't exactly the best way to do acrylic nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment