Sunday, January 27, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 21-Dotted Gradient

I recently I had a mild essence haul, and bought some awesome glitters. Essence is definitely my favorite nail polish brand. It's literally perfect. The brush is flat and wide, the texture is great, it dries fast, has great colors and it's so cheap. I just did this design to show off one of my newest nail polishes :)
  1. Paint nail with any kind of glitter nail polish.
  2. Paint a wavy black french tip.
  3. Dot on some big black spots.
  4. Dot some small dots between the bigger ones.
  5. Top coat+enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and very simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to like.... I love me some polka dots! The gradient effect was a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is absolutely great. Gonna re-do it sometime!

    ReplyDelete