Friday, May 17, 2013

Super Simple Nail Art Ideas for Prom

Prom really isn't celebrated as much in here as in America. However some friends of mine are having their "prom"(by prom I just mean dressing up and having something party-ish close to graduation) this year. so I have been doing a lot of online prom dress shopping. So I thought I would do a post on my favorite prom dresses from persunmall.com and some super simple nail art ideas to go with them.

This dress can be found here. Overall I like this dress a lot. The cut and the design is very unique.
And here are my nails inspired by it. First of all I did a red and pink gradient, then I topped it with red glitter. So simple.
You can find this dress here. The top part of this dress caught my attention, with all the glitter and the pearls. I also love the light purple of the bottom part. Also a very unique dress.
Aaand my nails. The coloring is a bit off, but it does look like the dress design in my opinion.

You can find the dress here. Oh, I adore the long black see through bottom. This one is probably my favorite.
I did a simple silver half moon to go with the dress.

You can find the dress here. Unfortunately I have no mani to go with this one. But I still really like the dress.
You can find the dress here. This is also one of my favorites. I love the gems on the shoulder and the pretty blue color.

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post! Love the manicures to the dresses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for my prom I'm just going to have really simple nude nails or gold foils because my dress is black, but these are amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awewsome! I love this: "Unfortunately I have no mani to go with this one. But I still really like the dress." ;)

    ReplyDelete